Dog Health Made Simple!
Do you struggle to find answers for your dog health questions?
Have you ever taken your dog to the veterinarian, and left even more confused and anxious than when you arrived?
Maybe your precious pooch has a few symptoms that have been worrying you lately, so you decide to take him in for a checkup.
As it turns out, his symptoms indicate several possibilities, the explanations of which are totally bewildering.
What in the world is that vet talking about?
Relax, take a deep breath, and let me de-mystify things just a bit for you.
No, I'm not a veterinarian or a veterinary technician. And I'm not trying to tell you what to do.
I'm just a fellow dog lover who puts confusing medical terminology into language you can understand. I'll leave it up to you to decide what to do next.
Armed with what you learn here, you can ask your veterinarian more intelligent questions, understand his answers, and make a better informed decision on behalf of your dog.
Throughout this site, my purpose is to clearly explain the most common dog diseases, problems and health issues in such a way that you can understand several things after a quick read:
- What caused the problem?
- Could I have prevented it?
- What symptoms should I be looking for?
- Can my veterinarian cure it?
- What are my treatment options?
- Will my dog be OK?
We all want peace of mind when it comes to dog health problems.
After all, you're the only one who can speak on behalf of your dog.
He's counting on you to know what you're doing, and to take care of him. Don't let him down!
- Dog Eye Problems -- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Most dogs develop eye problems sometime in their lives. Here's what you should know about the most common ones.
- Dog Parasites -- What's Bugging Your Dog?
- Dog parasites are the cause of many diseases in puppies and dogs. Learn how to recognize, prevent and treat canine parasites.
- Dog Worms -- Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
- Dog worms are an unfortunate fact of life. Here's what you need to know to keep your dog healthy.
- Dog Vaccinations -- Which Ones Your Dog Needs and How Often
- Dog vaccinations are an important part of preventative health care for your pup. Here's what you need to know.
- Dog Emergencies -- Know What To Do
- Dog emergencies can happen at any time. Be prepared by knowing what to look for, and what to do.
- Canine Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal disorders can make your dog merely uncomfortable or make movement extremely painful. Here's what you need to know.
- Contribute to Dog Health
- Would you like to share your knowledge about dog health? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.